Wet Talkies
Stay moist using only words.

Members   Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » WetGenes » WetWank » Here is the exact problem with super hyperbole brothers made flesh....(wet twat)
Here is the exact problem with super hyperbole brothers made flesh.... [message #26263] Sat, 02 July 2011 16:56 Go to next message
Anonymous  UNITED STATES
Here is the exact problem with super hyperbole brothers made flesh.

http://www.thunderboltgames.com/reviews/article/superbrothers-sword-sworcery-ep-review-for-iphone.html

A page of nuovo hyperbole masquerading as a review followed by a confused reader asking the most basic of question.

"So, um, what do you do? Is it a point-and-tap puzzle game? I couldn’t work it out from the review."

Having neglected to mention anything about the game the games journalist has successfully devolved into a music journalist.
Re: Here is the exact problem with super hyperbole brothers made flesh.... [message #26264 is a reply to message #26263] Sat, 02 July 2011 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erik_Revolution  is currently offline Erik_Revolution  UNITED STATES
Drenched
fatass
Pixel Pusher

Thanks for posting non interesting stuff that none of us will bother to read.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7590/ironmannumbers.jpg
Re: Here is the exact problem with super hyperbole brothers made flesh.... [message #26267 is a reply to message #26264] Sun, 03 July 2011 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous  UNITED STATES
yeah seriously

even erik knows this is boring stuff

go back to posting wacky pictures of chat of people going "pee-nee weiner loll"
Re: Here is the exact problem with super hyperbole brothers made flesh.... [message #26272 is a reply to message #26267] Sun, 03 July 2011 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Athens  is currently offline Athens  UNITED STATES
Drenched
mai waifu
Made a A+ in Creative Writing and an F in Communication. I'm sure he worked far too long typing that post out.
Re: Here is the exact problem with super hyperbole brothers made flesh.... [message #26288 is a reply to message #26272] Mon, 04 July 2011 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XIX  is currently offline XIX  UNITED KINGDOM
Saturated
Pooka

Erik and Tao sitting in a tree

K. I. S. S. I. N. G.

http://i.imgur.com/XiS6SnT.gif
Re: Here is the exact problem with super hyperbole brothers made flesh.... [message #26306 is a reply to message #26288] Tue, 05 July 2011 18:52 Go to previous message
kite  is currently offline kite  UNITED STATES
Drenched
copper queen
omg i was in 2nd grade the last time i heard that little didy
Previous Topic:I have just invented a new game genre, it is called "Poke and hope." It is either hidden object or p
Next Topic:Another attempt at trading.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 02 22:15:09 BST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01743 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.