Hello Anon, Login?

A thread from /forum/Fuck-Mails

View /forum/Fuck-Mails

shi
Posted 15 years ago
Multi-Accounting and other warnings. - Darkaruki

Resist the TL;DR

Hello Shi, I would just like to alert you that recently Miku, Magnus and sometimes Traces have been using multiple accounts inside public.tv to make other videos go away at will and make their videos last extreme amounts of time, I believe this is against some rules because Erik has been warned for doing this.

Here is a terrible but valid example, No they do not only do this for Gayroll videos.

I believe only Miku's main account should be allowed in Public.tv because he uses Kasane_Teto a lot for doing this kind of thing.

Furthermore Miku only comes inside rooms I am in to sux everything I post, Make random insults when I'm not talking to him and even when I try to ignore him he chavs/punches then bans me and stops many other users from enjoying themselves, If Djbaker and Him with his alt yay a Miku video it makes the 10 other people who don't want to watch it forced to watch it anyways, He makes many comments such as "No one likes you or your remixes" and I've heard many people make remarks on how they do love my remixes and hate Miku videos.
A lot of the people I talk to say they hate being around him usually.

I hope you can find a valid awnser to these problems without putting either of us into group2 or giving us magnets please. Bye.

Darkaruki
Posted 15 years ago
I honestly thought you didn't read it.
Lana
Posted 15 years ago
Lol he did all of that while in the end he's using not one but two other accounts to yay adn sux videos. wut a hypocrite.
Darkaruki
Posted 15 years ago
Lana wrote on Fri, 01 May 2009 15:49
Lol he did all of that while in the end he's using not one but two other accounts to yay adn sux videos. wut a hypocrite.

In case you haven't noticed Miku bans me when I try to do tha-
OH WAIT you don't play WetV. sorry ( ^_^)b
Lena
Posted 15 years ago
Umm. I have wetville and you were doing it right in front of me going you dont give a shit adn i should join in as well.

I would ban you but then you would engage drama so it aint worth it
hottiecutegirl
Posted 15 years ago
Wao, im suprised this isnt locked yet.
Darkaruki
Posted 15 years ago
hottiecutegirl wrote on Sun, 03 May 2009 11:01
Wao, im suprised this isnt locked yet.

That's because Tosi isn't a mod here, brah.
traces
Posted 15 years ago
that's a bigass image
Darkaruki
Posted 15 years ago
traces wrote on Thu, 07 May 2009 14:25
that's a bigass image

I like my images big. Like my cock.
Hatsune_Miku
Posted 15 years ago
I would like to point out that although i do use multiple account to yay/sux videos, it is ONLY because it is either ear rape or a gay roll.

Second, i do not pick on dark unprovoked. He spends his time purposely posting videos i dislike and edging me on to troll me, which will and always will end with a nice falcon and a nice little ban on him.

And third if me and dj both yay a video, then it is legally locked for that amount of time, it is not my fault that the only people who hate miku are guests and/or low levels.
Darkaruki
Posted 15 years ago
Hatsune_Miku wrote on Sat, 09 May 2009 00:13
I would like to point out that although i do use multiple account to yay/sux videos, it is ONLY because it is either ear rape or a gay roll.

Second, i do not pick on dark unprovoked. He spends his time purposely posting videos i dislike and edging me on to troll me, which will and always will end with a nice falcon and a nice little ban on him.

And third if me and dj both yay a video, then it is legally locked for that amount of time, it is not my fault that the only people who hate miku are guests and/or low levels.

Are you saying I've been a good troll?, I want to go give you a hug Less Then Three.
traces
Posted 15 years ago

---> r1Mh115sj4w
Darkaruki
Posted 15 years ago
traces wrote on Sat, 09 May 2009 19:29

Fuck year Radio Gosha
Darkaruki
Posted 15 years ago
Hatsune_Miku wrote on Sat, 09 May 2009 00:13

Considering you're the person that posts the most earrape at this point. I would say that's a fairly untrue message. By the way.
hottiecutegirl
Posted 15 years ago
Hatsune_Miku wrote on Sat, 09 May 2009 08:13

Doesn't make sense to falcon a mud, even though he provoked you. I kind of think it's a waste of an invoke. Even though he post horrrible videos, that is his right as a wetV gamer. I mean you can always just click the video to pause it, sux it, then post a new one.

Who cares if some guy over the internet pesters you? HE'S A GUY OVER THE INTERNET FFS!!Just ignore it and mind your buisness.It prevents drama, and all of the other shit that goes on here.

Some people also may not like Miku. Tis thier opinion and they can sux it if they want. Personaly I like Miku but everyones different and blaming someone for hating her is kind of dumb.

Last thing. If you don't like him then don't be around him.

Its that simple.
Darkaruki
Posted 15 years ago
hottiecutegirl wrote on Sun, 24 May 2009 10:08
Hatsune_Miku wrote on Sat, 09 May 2009 08:13

Doesn't make sense to falcon a mud, even though he provoked you. I kind of think it's a waste of an invoke. Even though he post horrrible videos, that is his right as a wetV gamer. I mean you can always just click the video to pause it, sux it, then post a new one.

Who cares if some guy over the internet pesters you? HE'S A GUY OVER THE INTERNET FFS!!Just ignore it and mind your buisness.It prevents drama, and all of the other shit that goes on here.

Some people also may not like Miku. Tis thier opinion and they can sux it if they want. Personaly I like Miku but everyones different and blaming someone for hating her is kind of dumb.

Last thing. If you don't like him then don't be around him.

Its that simple.

DON'T POST HERE, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, GO AWAY.
Bitch
Posted 15 years ago
Haha disregard that some people in this topic sucks cock and now it's going off topic!... If these things are suppose to have one.
kanty
Posted 4 years ago
hey bitch i wanted to write that you are my porcelain doll
kanty
Posted 4 years ago
hey bitch i wanted to write that you are my porcelain doll
kanty
Posted 4 years ago
Bitch
csgo.expertt
Posted 4 years ago
The luggage tag https://coolbagsclub.com/best-luggage-tags/ contains information about the luggage owner. Everyone writes in the field intended for this all that he wants. Be sure to write your last name and first name on the tag, and if the trip is planned abroad, it is better to write in English. Next, you need to place contact information: for someone, it is more convenient to be contacted by mobile phone, for someone - by email. You can put the address to which you can forward the found bag.
ilovesanrio
Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for you final input sale. Your expertise is appreciated.
34 hours ago kanty commented on forum
34 hours ago kanty commented on forum
11 days ago kaflil_kahata commented on forum
11 days ago kaflil_kahata commented on forum
13 days ago kaflil_kahata commented on forum
6 weeks ago kaflil_kahata commented on forum
2 months ago Excalibur commented on forum